GCL Impact Award
The GCL Impact Award was created by Georgetown University's Latin America Leadership Program and the GCL Advisory Committee to recognize a GCL alumnus who has demonstrated outstanding leadership in promoting the multiplier effect of the GCL mission in the Latin American region.
Applications open in January and close in early February. Prize includes round-trip airfare and accommodations to Washington, D.C., to receive the award during the GCL Project Showcase, and present to GCL participants and GCL Advisory Committee members.
Past recipients of the GCL impact award include:
- David Smolansky, Venezuela, 2018
- Maria Soledad Nuñez, Paraguay, 2017
- Pablo Jaramillo, Colombia, 2016
- Alvaro Henzler, Peru, 2015
- Felipe Dib, Brazil, 2014
- Alejandro Barja Elías, Bolivia, 2013