The GCL community in the Fourteenth Edition of TIC Americas
The GCL community is proudly working with the Young Americas Business Trust (YABT) to support the entrepreneurs of the Talent and Innovation Competition of the Americas (TIC Americas 2019) through thematic webinars and as a jury of the finalist projects.
This business support and acceleration platform facilitates orientation, training, mentoring, seed and investment capital and access to an international cooperation network.
Representatives of the GCL Alumni Network will contribute to the initiative by sharing a series of webinars:
- Anabel Navarro GCL 2016 Venezuela. CEO of Berakah Ideas (www.berakahideas.com)
- Manuel Laredo GCL 2016 Bolivia. Director of Aguayo Technological Development Center.
- Andrea Burt GCL 2012 Paraguay. Executive Director of System B.
Presentations and personal brand
- Pablo Marín GCL 2018 Mexico. CEO of Pluralio.
- Óscar Leandro GCL 2017 Venezuela, co-founder and business director of ECOEM.
- Stephany Contreras GCL 2014 Venezuela. Creative Director of the Creative Entrepreneurship Laboratory Foundation www.MusicMuv.org
The jury will also include
-Alejandra López -GCL 2018 from Colombia and CEO of Charly.io, and
-Camilo Santa -GCL 2015 from Colombia and Director of Sustainable Investment Banking.
The GCL Alumni Network seeks to expand its partnerships and collaborations with interesting programs and initiatives such as TIC Americas 2019, which share the high impact vision of our GCL Network.
In this way the GCL Alumni, as agents of change, aim to provide solutions to improve the quality of life of the region’s communities, and contribute toward the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
For more information about TIC 2019, click here
Source: GCL Alumni Network